Terms and Conditions
PACETECH LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY TO CONSUMER
This page tells you the term and conditions of our products we supply on Pacetech.co.uk to you. These terms and conditions only apply if you are buying as a consumer
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please checkbox I agree to the Pacetech Terms and Conditions at the end of order process if you agree. If you refuse to accept Pacetech Terms and Conditions, then you will not be able to place any order with us.
1. Information about us
- Pacetech.co.uk is a site operated by Pacetech Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05374981 our registered office at 18-22 Stoney Lane, Yardley, Birmingham, West Midlands B25 8YP. Our main trading address is Pacetech Ltd Unit 7 Boultbee Business Units Nechells Place Birmingham B7 5AR. Our VAT number is 176325595
- Service availability: - Our site is intended for UK and International customers
- Your status: - By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are 18 and above of age to order
2. How the contract is formed between you and us
- Once your order is placed with us, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Your order will then be checked to make sure that there is no issues and you will receive an email confirmation to say when your order is been dispatched, once you receive this email you will be in contract with us.
- The contract will relate to the item you have ordered and not any other.
- Photographs, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any photographs, descriptions or illustrations contained on our site, are issued or published solely to provide you with an idea of the products we supply. They do not form part of the Contract between you and us or any other contract between you and us for the sale of the Products.
3. Consumer rights
- As a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within fourteen working days, beginning on the day of your order. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 9 below).
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in email or phone. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
- computer software which has been unsealed; and
- Consumable goods except where a fault has been discovered that could not have been identified without unsealing the Products.
- If you would like further information about your legal rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen Advice Bureau.
4. Availability and Delivery
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation
- Delivery will be made to the address specified in your order. If you wish to change the address after the order has been dispatched there will be a charge incurred which is given upon contacting us.
- Orders placed before the specified cut of time will be dispatched same day, unless there is any further security checks or stock issues
- Order after the cut of time will be dispatched the next working day
- Your order will be delivered once funds have been cleared.
5. Risk and Title
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
6. Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on site except in cases of errors that are obvious
- Prices include VAT and exclude delivery charges this will added once the delivery details are entered
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Amazon payments. We shall not despatch any Products until we receive cleared funds. Please be aware that we do not deliver to unconfirmed addresses via any payment method made.
7. Our refunds policy
- When you return a Product to us:
- Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period (see clause 5.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation, provided the goods have been returned us in the same condition as delivery. In this case, we will refund the price of the amount paid, However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. We recommend that all items are returned via a recorded delivery method, as we will not be liable for any damage or loss whilst in transit;
- For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with clause 21 that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and if you are entitled, we will notify you of our intentions to either repair, replace or refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process your repair, replacement or refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the defective Product. If you elect a refund of a Product returned by you because of a defect it will be refunded as per our refunds policy, including a refund of the part of the delivery charge which related to that defective Product for sending the item to you If you are entitled to a repair or replacement of a defective Product we will not charge you for redelivery of the repaired or replaced Product.
- If you elect to return the defective Product to us using your own method of delivery, we will refund up to £2.99 of the costs incurred by you. This will only be refunded upon the receipt of proof of the carriage costs.
- Any orders over 30 days will only be replaced if faulty
- Refunds of any money received from you will be made using the same payment method originally used by you to pay for your purchase and paid back into the same account.
- To return a Product for any other reason, see our Returns Policy http://www.pacetech.com/return-policy
8. Our liability
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Product arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party,
- You accept that any Products purchased which are listed as grade A, grade B, ex-display products or used stock (meaning they may have slight cosmetic defects, be a factory refurbished item or may have previously been sent out and sent back as an unwanted item) have a warranty of 30 days
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
9. Data Protection
- For your security, when ordering from us we only use Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) technology, to ensure you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
- By registering any of your personal details with us, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you regarding any of our own products or services. We may pass your details to a third party unless otherwise indicated to by you.
10. Protecting your security
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- During security checks we may ask for additional information or documentation to help support the data you have supplied.
11. Import duty
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to export/import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
12. Written communications
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
13. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
14. Law and jurisdiction
- Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.